Monday 8 February 2016

Fee-fi-fo-fum


Fee-fi-fo-fum, I sense the beginning of the next tantrum.
This is my thinking several times a day recently. Tomorrow O will be 15months but it feel like he is more 15years. How can one little person eat so much? And be so aware of how to get his own way? He's also mastered the perfectly time patronising clapping.

Today he had a tantrum because I took his shoe off for him. I had to put it back on and let him take it back off himself to which he was then satisfied. Later the same day he saw me put his dirty nappy in the bin and decided this action was worth a round of applause, cheeky bugger.

I also came to the conclusion that I may bribe him with chocolate buttons too much as we had our first walk around the supermarket with O on his reigns and he was running around all happy and then spotted the bag of milky bar buttons on a shelf and stopped dead staring at them with out blinking, refusing to move. This resulted in me carrying out a screaming and kicking toddler telling him he can not always get what he wants. Fun.

I also decided to be the artsy mum that lets her child do painting at home and thought how we'd make a lovely valentines card for his little girlfriend. This was not the case, the 6 lovely colours got turned into a grotesque brown and looks more like he had smeared that dirty nappy everywhere. He did colour himself in first though and made himself look fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment